DONNELL-AND-DAWN'S-TRIBE

Friday, September 29, 2006

My Daughters 15th

Well I don't know what I got my self into. My daughter wanted a big birthday I went ahead and rented a convention center room for the party and now the whole event has turned in to a Ball. And no I don't mean fun I mean a Pink and White formal ball. My best friends are helping me Kira & Wendy. So it is not that bad. I am just having a hard time because it just seems like she just started school and now she is in high school and growing up so fast. So every time I plan something for the party I cry.I am going to hate what it is like when she goes off to collage I am going to be a mess!!!!!!!!Well I did my venting for the day thanks so much for listening. This is almost like free therapy. LOLOLO

3 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

You have got to take pictures of this party and post them. I always tell Kira you guys should be party planners.

12:17 AM  
Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Oh yes please! I'd love to see pics too!!!

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT party, I was there early & left late. Wouldn't have missed it for the world.............


Who am I?

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home